For Treating Employees As assets".
Balance Score Card Practitioners have always
given emphasis on Human Capital which in
turn has contributed the Bottom line of firms.
Well in a conventional Balance Sheet in Accounting Practice you
don't have People in the assets side neither on the liability side.
But it's for sure the this liabilities can be easily converted
in to assets with minimum investments and efforts.
But what is the basic necessity to retain this assets.
KENNETH C. LEVINE AND PETER J. SHERMAN
in Quality Digest has written "TEN Commandments"
to retain these Assets.
These are as follows.
1. Tell the truth.
2. Make and keep commitments.
3. Engage employees in key decisions and planning.
4. Communicate that improving your job and quality is everyone’s responsibility.
5. Focus on satisfying internal customers.
6. Understand and leverage “What’s in it for me?” for all employees.
7. Respect and show consideration for employees who are threatened by change.
8. Drive out fear.
9. Implement a well-planned process improvement initiative.
10. Walk the talk.