The Globalization some 3rd world countries will and is benefiting, if you take the BRIC bloc, sub Saharan Africa they will benefit immensely, the poor countries will in a position to eradicate poverty by the following factors:
1.Investments: MNC will invest and in turn generate employments. The stander of living will increase.
2.Technology: Technology will be transferred, and absorbing of technology will is very critical factor in a developing country. Technology transfers is bound to happen
3. Interdependence: More we are interdependent you can avoid conflicts every country knows their economy will get jeopardize if
War or conflicts starts.
4. Bottom of the Pyramid: Globalization will help to reach all the 5 billion People who are in the BOP.
5. Global Standardisation: Globalisation will help in standardization of Technology, Management Practice, Education, Health Care, Governence and Global Human Capital Index will increase.
6. Competetion: Globalization will definitely increase fair competition, and competition will help global market maturity and product/service perfection.
7. Comparative Advantages: Ricardo's Comparative advantages will
Come in true sense and country’s Competitive Advantages will come in place and take a proper shape.
8. Cross Road of Capitalism: Capitalism will no more be a dirty word, Gobalisation will help to eradicate poverty and in turn willErase corruption to some extent from 3rd World countries।